Widgets Magazine

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD LE) due out on 3/26/19.
    Includes 80 page art book (including character designs, detailed sketches and line-art of the mecha units and weaponry, and vibrant key artwork); Japanese Special Audio Drama CD with 90 minutes of bonus content with English translation booklet, collectible rigid box with soft touch finish and foil design elements will stand out on your shelf; features 158 minutes of extra content (in addition to the drama CD) including episode commentaries, making-of footage, and much more

Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 12 Commentary, Episode 4.5 - Intermission, Episode 8.5 - Intermission 2, Episode 04 Video Commentary, Location Scouting, Making of Music, Music Video, Promo Video, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 12-29-2018, 12:48 AM.

Would have been cool if they had released a set able to hold the original blu ray releases with this season.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Hate the location of the blu+dvd logo on the spine. Hope they fix that. Otherwise looks good

Comment

I certainly hope the Blu-ray and DVD logos pushed way up on the spine was just an error on the mock-up. I'll be a little weird to have this big chipboard box next to the much lower-key Blu-rays of the previous seasons, but it's cool that it got one. It's a nice-looking product all around.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post
          Would have been cool if they had released a set able to hold the original blu ray releases with this season.
          It seems big enough to frankestein it by putting the old BD releases inside. I might get this beautiful looking box and do that.

Comment

Packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

Nice. This box set is looking better and better. I might need to pre-order it.

Comment

Very nice. I wish the previous seasons could've gotten Blu-ray releases of this quality, but I suppose it does a good enough job of representing the franchise as a whole.
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

A very nice-looking set. They just need to work on the placement of the logos as it doesn't look right. Nevertheless, it's looking great.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Carla, Fairy Tail
                  Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This will look weird next to my mangled Full Metal Panic! collection but I must have lol. Season 1 is ADV's red complete collection thinpaks with chipboard box, Fumoffu is the ADV singles + artbox and Second Raid is Funimation's DVD digipak complete collection (with the booklets from the singles). Although it will be the first in the series on Blu-Ray as I haven't picked up any of the previous editions on BR yet.

Comment

That's practically the same as my collection, save that I replaced a(n unopened) red ADV thin-pack collection of Fumoffu with a "two DVD thin cases in cardboard" collection from Funimation. It did take me a while to get around to opening any of it, and I know I was watching the last DVDs with a full awareness the anime would be finally continuing, but perhaps that helped keep me from being kneecapped too hard by "it seemed more impressive once upon a time" feelings.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X