Widgets Magazine

Naruto: The Complete Series (Episodes 1 - 220)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Naruto: The Complete Series (Episodes 1 - 220)

Widgets Magazine

https://www.fye.com/naruto--the-comp...009245681.html
    $199.99

Naruto: The Complete Series [Exclusive Special Edition DVD]

Episodes 1-220

Release Date 11/27/18

Crazy that this just snuck this out literally earlier this week. I want to see more packaging shots and hear what the box is made out of, but I'm definitely curious.
    Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Originally posted by Mach Rider View Post
      Crazy that this just snuck this out literally earlier this week. I want to see more packaging shots and hear what the box is made out of, but I'm definitely curious.
      IMO, this could have been planned much better by FYE and Viz. The lack of promotion until after the official release date (and after Black Friday / Cyber Monday). There is very little details on the product listing (and packaging shot would have helped). At least it's not one of those FYE B&M exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post

IMO, this could have been planned much better by FYE and Viz. The lack of promotion until after the official release date (and after Black Friday / Cyber Monday). There is very little details on the product listing (and packaging shot would have helped). At least it's not one of those FYE B&M exclusive.
        Agreed. It's very puzzling; a lot of fans have been clamoring for a complete series release for years and years, and this came out with no fanfare after the biggest American consumerism holiday of the entire year, and no packaging shots and a kind of lackluster trailer, and FYE of all retailers is an odd choice as well.

Like I said though, I'm interested, but we'll see what the packaging is like.
        Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

I just wish Viz would do a SD-BD release. Hopefully this gets us one step closer to that.
          Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Wow. How not to market. I'm 99% sure the chance of me ever buying the Naruto anime series was gone long ago, but if I ever were to go for it, this is certainly the release I would get. It's not the prettiest, but that entire first series in one box? Not bad.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Looks neat, but at the same time I don't like the way it's designed as I feel that it is needlessly too big. No way I'm getting this, but still it's nice to have the entire original series in one box.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
              Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

$1.10 per episode is fine for the first 135 eps but from filler city episode 136-end it's to much

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X