Widgets Magazine

Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions: Complete Collection (Essentials)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions: Complete Collection (Essentials)

Widgets Magazine

Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials) due out on 2/12/19.
    Special Features: OVA 2.5, Episode 04 Video Commentary, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 11-20-2018, 11:28 PM.

The choice of image is expected, but it looks good. The gray Essentials banner actually looks decent in this case. And it's a good thing to see part of Manato's head on that banner as, uh, the less of that banner, the better. While I rather not see it there, at least it doesn't look as out of place as it usually is.
    Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
    Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Clannad, Vinland Saga
    Simulcasts: TBD
    A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

At least that guy's head isn't cut off! Hopefully that part stays.

Comment

I think the new Classics and Essentials line are a HUGE improvement over the extremely ugly looking SAVE and Anime Classics.

But is it not killing anyone else inside that they aren't doing this instead!?

Even with my caveman Photoshop skills I think that looks better proportioned
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

I like that actually
          "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

That looks much better than that banner overload look. If they insist on having that look, the least they could do is put the banner on the bottom so that it doesn't feel like a banner overload.
            Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
            Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Clannad, Vinland Saga
            Simulcasts: TBD
            A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

I agree with you completely BlaizeV the Classics/Essentials look 100% better than the Anime Classics/SAVE versions but the amount of banners they are slapping on these things is just tacky and lazy. I like your idea better.

Speaking of banner overload we do not need the "Blu-Ray + Digital" banner at the top and the ugly "Funimation Digital Copy" banner towards the bottom. I actually have the Classic editions of Tokyo Ghoul seasons 1 and 2 and they didn't have the "Blu-Ray + Digital" banner on the back of the first season they replaced it with the"Funimation Digital Copy" banner. Which is what they should be doing anyway. They don't need the same banner on the front and back.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X