Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Sound! Euphonium 2, Vol.2

Widgets Magazine

Sound! Euphonium 2, Vol.2 (Blu-ray) due out on 11/30/18.
    Sound! Euphonium 2 Volume 2 Blu-ray contains episodes 7-13 plus 6 illustration cards.

Special Features: Unaired Short Episodes and Promotional Videos.
    Last edited by WTK; 11-08-2018, 12:54 AM.

Great artwork. The printing quality will probably be bad, but I will pre-order to complete my collection.

Comment

Pretty nice cover art there to complement the other releases. At least they did a solid job with this, print quality notwithstanding. But it's a shame that they did an absolute hack job with the first season. At least it looks like they are pulling the plug on being a distributor themselves after handing all their titles to Sentai, but for better or worse, they are finishing what they started with this.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
      Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X