Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Blu-ray Box Complete Edition (Import)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Blu-ray Box Complete Edition (Import)

Widgets Magazine
    https://na.gundam.info/news/event/ne...1009_0006.html (preview of Laplace's Box external storage box + exclusive GUNPLA)

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Blu-ray Box Complete Edition (Import) due out on 2/26/19.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Mobil...Edition-Import
    Note: We will be taking Pre-Orders for this product only. Pre-Order must be in by December 7th.

Mobile Suit Gundam UC (Unicorn) Blu-ray Box Complete Edition includes the 7 OVA version of the series as well as the 22 episode TV version. 13 Blu-ray Discs are housed in a Laplace's-Box-monument-like hexagonal External Storage box and includes an exclusive GUNPLA "RG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam Perfectibility", a CD Soundtrack with 14 tracks, Inside Storage box illustrated by Hajime Katoki, New scenario parts by Harutoshi Fukui, Cell and Line art book, and a Special Booklet.

Special Features: Story So Far movies, Promotional Clips, TV Commercials, Character and Mecha Highlights, FILM and LIVE 2012 Reader's Theater "hand in hand", Making Of episode 6, episode EX "One Hundred Years of Solitude", Special Program for Gundam 35th Anniversary, Salutations on stage at the premiere screenings, Music Videos, and Portrait of the Red.
    Last edited by WTK; 11-03-2018, 09:58 AM.

That's really nice. I like that the package is shaped just like Laplace's Box in this show.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
    Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Still not anywhere near worth $600 for seven episodes (plus a crappy rearrangement for the TV version), but if you're going to charge that much, it better look pretty nice. Appropriate that the box is very similar to the only thing that beats it in price, Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Except... that's also 162 episodes and three movies of all unique content. And more importantly, as much as I love Gundam Unicorn, it's nowhere close to a level that would inspire me to spend hundreds of dollars on any release. I'm content with my original international Blu-rays.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

That's a real shelf hog. It's cool and all, but FINDING a place to PUT that thing would be a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
          That's a real shelf hog. It's cool and all, but FINDING a place to PUT that thing would be a challenge.
          Yeah, I'm trying to find a clear acrylic display case for my Legend of the Galactic Heroes box, but I can't find one that's big enough in every dimension.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I wonder if whoever packs that storage box is more competent than whoever Sentai used to pack their Galactic Heroes box?

Comment

Originally posted by Raffy View Post
              I wonder if whoever packs that storage box is more competent than whoever Sentai used to pack their Galactic Heroes box?
              Being an import, I would imagine it'll come in the standard resealable baggy, thought it would have to be a custom shape. I'm sure they'll have something better than... nothing.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Holy cow! The box is literally Laplace's Box?! That's major spoilers!!!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X