• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms

Widgets Magazine
    https://youtu.be/I5ke_BwozoI

preliminary artwork (above)

MAQUIA: WHEN THE PROMISED FLOWER BLOOMS (Deluxe Edition) coming March 2019.

MAQUIA: WHEN THE PROMISED FLOWER BLOOMS (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 2/5/19.
    Special Features: 25 Minute Featurette Called "Making of MAQUIA", Trailer Promo Videos And TV Commercials From Japan
    MAQUIA: WHEN THE PROMISED FLOWER BLOOMS due out on 2/5/19.
    Special Features: 25 Minute Featurette Called "Making of MAQUIA", Trailer Promo Videos And TV Commercials From Japan
    Last edited by WTK; 10-25-2018, 04:38 PM.

The box are looks just like those abstract Final Fantasy promotional images (most strikingly like Final Fantasy Tactics). It certainly makes me think that it is Square Enix that is putting this product out rather than Eleven Arts. Looks great, but I have to think that when the finalized version comes, the Japanese text on the box spine will be replaced.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
    Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      It certainly makes me think that it is Square Enix that is putting this product out rather than Eleven Arts.
      Well, the original character designer (Akihiko Yoshida) of the movie has done a lot of work for Square Enix. That's his style.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X