Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Hunter x Hunter (2011): Set 5

Widgets Magazine

Hunter x Hunter: Set 5 (Blu-ray)due out on 1/15/19.
    Hunter X Hunter Set 5 contains anime episodes 76-99, the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc.

Special Features: Art Gallery, English Cast Interviews, Clean Opening & Ending, Trailers, and Ending Credits
    Hunter x Hunter: Set 5 due out on 1/15/19.
    Hunter X Hunter Set 5 contains anime episodes 76-99, the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc.

Special Features: Clean Opening & Ending, Trailers, and Ending Credits
    Last edited by WTK; 10-13-2018, 12:45 AM.

At this point I'd take anything, but the series has only great art (of great characters), so this perspective shot of Neferpitou with Kite looking defensive in the background is a lot better than just "anything" and represents a hauntingly critical development for this arc.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

It looks good and fits in with the other cover arts. Seeing that this is part of the Chimera Ant arc that it's pretty representative having Neferpitou and Kite on it.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
      Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X