Widgets Magazine

Land of the Lustrous: Complete Collection (SteelBook)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Land of the Lustrous: Complete Collection (SteelBook)

Widgets Magazine

Land of the Lustrous: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) due out on 1/22/19.
    Special Features: Steelbook Case; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 09-27-2018, 11:14 PM.

I'm pretty sure that this image is just a placeholder as this doesn't exactly look right for the Steelbook. I'll have to wait and see the actual product before getting a good handle on this as the black border would look quite awkward on a Steelbook. This looks fine as a regular SE release, but not so much with a Steelbook release of this knowing the kinds of artwork that typically gets used for them. In any case, I'm hoping to see more of the gem girls on there, and that Steelbook gives off an amazing sparkle like the characters do in this show.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X