Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Banner of the Stars: Complete Series Collection

Widgets Magazine

Banner of the Stars: Complete Series Collection due out on 12/4/18.
    Banner of the Stars The Complete Series DVD contains episodes 1-13 of Banner of the Stars I, episodes 1-10 of Banner of the Stars II, and the OVA. Banner of the Stars is a sequel series to Crest of the Stars.

Special Features: OVA 1 - Reencounter of the Stars, OVA 2 - Family Table, and Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 09-17-2018, 05:06 PM.

Very nice
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

It's a shame this doesn't have a BD release, but the cover art certainly looks nice. At last, the long road of Sunrise rescues is finished. Now if only Sentai would take the hint as well...
      Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Very nice choice for the cover, but once again there's little reason to double-dip on this over my old Bandai sets.
        Avatar: The adorable Rin Shima from Laid Back Camp

Comment

Originally posted by B Cranell View Post
          Very nice choice for the cover, but once again there's little reason to double-dip on this over my old Bandai sets.
          Well, this set includes Banner of the Stars III, which Bandai never released. So if you're interested in that, it may be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by BalmungHHQ View Post

Well, this set includes Banner of the Stars III, which Bandai never released. So if you're interested in that, it may be worth it.
            Actually after all this time I'd forgotten about III and didn't notice it in the description. Thanks for pointing it out!
            Avatar: The adorable Rin Shima from Laid Back Camp

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X