Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Akame ga Kill!: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Akame ga Kill!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 12/4/18.
    Special Features: AkaKill! Theater; Japanese Promos; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 09-18-2018, 09:16 PM.

The standard key art you'd expect for a complete collection. Not a bad piece, so I can't complain.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

This image works.

Comment

Really like this artwork gonna grab this release since I missed the initial releases. Watched this show on Toonami and really liked it.

Comment

Expected this to be the used art. IT works. To bad the series started off great then shit the bed in the last third when they ran out of material to cover. Ending sucked.
          Last edited by gundamcero; 08-29-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

The image works. Nothing too fancy, but it does the job and represents the series well.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
            Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
            Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts + back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Good looking re-release all around. And I really like the art choices used for the discs.

Comment

Akame, Tatsumi, and Esdeath on the discs. Can't go wrong with these three as it features the two leaders, and the lead guy.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
                  Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
                  Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X