Widgets Magazine

Reborn!: Seasons 5 - 8 Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Reborn!: Seasons 5 - 8 Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Widgets Magazine

https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmed...767322/?type=3
    October 30th 2018, Reborn! SDBD Volume 2! This set completes the series. Includes episodes 102-203.

Rightstuf pre-order link:
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/Reborn-Volume-2-Blu-ray

480p standard definition, Japanese with English subtitles, Region A.

This SDBD set contains the latter half of the Reborn! series, seasons 5-9 (episodes 102-203) on 2 Blu Ray discs in standard definition and in Japanese with English subtitles.
    Last edited by WTK; 08-22-2018, 09:32 PM.

I'll note that the top bar still says 101 episodes even though this one has 102.

Definitely a better piece than the first one, although I suppose that's fitting since the series changes drastically, and this is definitely the stronger half. I might've preferred this image slightly more, but even if the ones that were made available are what I assume, this would've still been my close second choice, so I can't complain.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Quite an improvement over the first one. The characters sure are showing a lot more life with this one than the first cover art that just merely did the job.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Haru, My Roommate is a Cat
      Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X