• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Galaxy Express 999 TV Series: Collection 1

Widgets Magazine
    https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/st...70999515078656

I adore this cover.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Perfection. Hopefully this sticks.

Comment

The cover is gorgeous.

Comment

Very nice cover there. I'm hoping that they keep it.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Haru, My Roommate is a Cat
          Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/ashuraou/status/1036136826472411136
            Hello late night crew. GE999 TV Set 1 WIP with lots of placeholders. Not sure which way to go with this yet. Vote! https://www.strawpoll.me/16382965 (Also, please don't repost; again, WIP!)

Comment

Definitely option #2 for me.

Comment

While it's a repeat of the front with the character images rearranged, it looks better than the other two options, so #2 it is.
                Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

3 for me.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ashuraou/status/1083924311092748290
                    People were asking me about GE999 TV. Welp. Which looks better to you? Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17214549

Comment

Option B for the latest poll. Both are nice, but I want to see Maetel's smiling face!!!

Comment

God i hate these strawpolls because I always end up in the minority. Maetel is a mysterious character, she isn't a happy heroine and the eyes closed to the side look reflects her character much more than the smiling directly ahead.

Actually alittle frustrated that this was a question even put forward to vote on because if you've never seen the show then your going to pick B. If you have then I would hope you'd pick A and I think most do.

*sigh*
                        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post
                          God i hate these strawpolls because I always end up in the minority. Maetel is a mysterious character, she isn't a happy heroine and the eyes closed to the side look reflects her character much more than the smiling directly ahead.

Actually alittle frustrated that this was a question even put forward to vote on because if you've never seen the show then your going to pick B. If you have then I would hope you'd pick A and I think most do.

*sigh*
                          I've seen the show all the way through and I still prefer B.

Comment

Yeah, those strawpolls often end up not going the way I want them to. But in this case I wouldn't mind either one as it's hard to choose which one to go with for this.

Comment

It took me a while to even notice what the difference was. For a while I thought they looked basically the same.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X