Widgets Magazine

Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Collector's Case)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Collector's Case)

Widgets Magazine

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ot...-/1100-6461099

Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Blu-ray w/Collector's Case) due out on 11/13/18.
    Special Features: English Voice Cast Reunion, Featurettes, Storyboard Comparisons, Music Videos, U.S. Theatrical Trailer
    Last edited by WTK; 08-16-2018, 08:03 PM.

Do not like.
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Too red.

Comment

It's an improvement over the lens flares of the current Blu-ray release, at the very least...

I would have preferred variants of these two posters instead.

Comment

Wow that is a BAD steelbook, LIKE VERY BAD.

What I always look for in a steelbook (or did, I've gone off them honestly) is beautiful unique artwork spread across the front and back. Imagine what Mondo could have done with this or the designs we get in the UK from Zavvi? Something that might not always immediately scream the film but is something fans would recognize. This cover is circa 90's Manga VHS releases to me.

Personally I would have done something minimal with butterflies and Spikes gun.
          Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman12340 View Post
            It's an improvement over the lens flares of the current Blu-ray release, at the very least...

The second one looks better, but yeah....ANY of those would have been better!

Comment

^^^that second one looks AWESOME
              My Anime List

Comment

If this is like that Akira release from a while back then it's a Metalpak, not a Steelbook.
                Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

I likely won't get it no matter what since the Bounty Hunter's Steel will include everything I care about, but I do hope they change it up a bit for the wider audience that will be getting this new release. It's a decent idea for a nicer release.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Is there a non-steel book release?
                    I'm a gamer first, fanboy second. :D

Comment

I don't like the red background as it just doesn't fit in with this show. Several other colors would have done the job, but they just had to go with this.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
                      Watching: Chihayafuru 2, Perfect Insider, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
                      Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's almost worse that they used the better image on the back.
                        My Anime List

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman12340 View Post

Or this one (wich is amazing) :

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X