Widgets Magazine

Kino's Journey -the Beautiful World- the Animated Series: Complete Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Kino's Journey -the Beautiful World- the Animated Series: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ot...-/1100-6461099

Kino's Journey -The Beautiful World- the Animated Series: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 11/6/18.
    Special Features: Kino's Journey: An Interview with Keiichi Sigsawa, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 08-28-2018, 08:32 PM.

Magnificent
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

This looks really nice. Here's to hoping they don't change it.

Comment

Is "the animated series" really necessary? Otherwise it's fine. Was totally expecting the main group shot promo image.
        My Anime List
        YouTube <- I do collection Videos
        Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
          Is "the animated series" really necessary? Otherwise it's fine. Was totally expecting the main group shot promo image.
          "The Animated Series" is part of the name, and it's how it's distinguished from the original.

I was also pretty certain they were going to use that promo image, but I was beyond pleasantly surprised to see this.

Comment

Wow, that looks great. I didn't love this reboot, but I'll buy it, and I'm glad it will look this good.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Very nice piece of cover art there. It's a shame that the storytelling is a step down from the original, but the artwork in that show is amazing, and this cover art does justice towards that. It certainly shows that Kino has been in quite a lot of places.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
              Watching: Ghost Hunt, Seraph S2, AOT S2, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, More TBD
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Man that is a beautiful cover.
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...