Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Fighter G Gundam: Ultra Edition

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Fighter G Gundam: Ultra Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 12/4/18.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Mobil...dition-Blu-ray
    Mobile Fighter G Gundam Ultra Edition contains episodes 1-49 of the anime directed by Yasuhiro Imagawa. The physical extras include a hardback art book, Domon's headband, a Tequila Gundam shot glass, Shuffle Card Alliance patches, a G-Gundam Lanyard, and art cards all housed in an amazing chipboard box!

Special Features: Cleaning Openings, Clean Endings, and Commercial Collections.
    Last edited by WTK; 08-12-2018, 07:24 AM.

That's just another amazing package that Right Stuf and Sunrise are putting out their. That's quite bold of them to include a shot glass seeing that this cup would single-handedly make this box needlessly bigger, and I'll have to wait and see it unboxed before knowing for sure if it adds to the size of this thing like the apron did with the Food Wars! box. While I'm not quite big on the use of orange for the background, It's a nice fit for this show.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Lecia Ivyred, The Rising of the Shield Hero
    Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The orange will definitely make it pop out on the shelf that's for sure lol.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status...93891056189441

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...