Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Sailor Moon S: The Movie

Widgets Magazine

Sailor Moon S: The Movie (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 10/2/18.
    Special Features: English Cast Interviews, Trailers and more!
    Sailor Moon S: The Movie due out on 10/2/18.
    Special Features: Trailers and more!
    Last edited by WTK; 08-10-2018, 03:56 PM.

You know, I wouldn't mind this as much since it follows the basic tv covers, but I hate how both movies are so different. The R movie had a bunch going on in the cover, and this just doesn't follow with it.

Reminds me of the Eva movies. I still hate the holo cover of Rebuild 1.

Comment

I actually like the cover. It is simple. I will definitely be picking the BD/DVD Combo up in October.
      Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

Comment

Bleh cover, but I can say the same about Viz's other Sailor Moon covers except the R movie. Weird how it doesn't match with that. I wish they would've just used the theatrical art.
        Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

The R movie cover was garbage so while this one is disappointing (I would much rather have the Japanese poster art that Madman and everyone else is using), I'll take it over more bad artwork from whoever at Toei designed that thing (because it sure as hell wasn't Marco's work).
          Last edited by NJ_; 08-10-2018, 01:28 AM.
          Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

3D cover arts (BD/DVD & DVD) added to first post.

Comment

Not a fan of the cover since it doesn't match with the R movie cover. This just makes no sense to me. Why not just do a complete trilogy box set that is done in the style of the Limited Edition season sets and have it come with a booklet on the movies and an art box if you're going to change the cover art?

I miss Pioneer's covers.
              I'm a gamer first, fanboy second. :D

Comment

Not the best of cover, but at least it does the job considering what they used for the Sailor Moon R movie. They still could have done better than that.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
                Watching: Chihayafuru 2, Perfect Insider, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X