Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] B'tX (TV): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

B'tX (TV): Complete Collection due out on 8/3/18.

https://www.facebook.com/soundcadenc...41176382748351 (5-DVDs)
    Special Features: Staff Commentary, English Dub Bloopers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-20-2018, 02:48 PM.

I like it :D
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

It's the usual group shot promotional image sued for the show, and it works just fine. As for the white spot at the bottom, it's because the original image is a square, due to it also having been used for the LD boxset release back in the 90s. Admittedly, something else could have been used, but it doesn't really ruin the cover. I'm more than happy with it.
      Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
      Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BطY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BطY

Comment

Looks pretty good and appropriate for the era this show was released in.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
        Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
        Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

But is that picture showing a d-d-digipak...? I thought those were extinct. (Of course... I thought Anime Midstream was too.)

Comment

Looks like it. Midstream used a digipak for the Raijin-Oh Season 2 boxset, and it came out just fine, and they even hid a special message behind one of the discs, so I'm sure B't X's will be just as good.
            Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
            Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BطY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BطY

Comment

Here are the scans of the digipak packaging, which is well done, in my opinion.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/AnimeTMS/ph...353275/?type=3

Comment

Comment

The cover has that mishmash look. While I get that it's an old show, I don't like what they did with the spine. At the very least, the show's title on the spine needs to be more visible than this, and there generally isn't supposed to be artwork covering the entire spine as this one has.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                    Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                    Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Anime Midstream is doing what they did with Matchless Raijin-Oh in that the spines will create a larger image. B't X has the left half of the image, so naturally B't X Neo's eventual boxset will have the right half, completing the image. I'll agree that the logo could be easier to see, but I'm fine with the composite image spine, because it will look awesome when completed.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X