Widgets Magazine

Monster Hunter Stories - Ride On: Season 1, Part 4 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Monster Hunter Stories - Ride On: Season 1, Part 4 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Monster Hunter Stories - Ride On: Season 1, Part 4 (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 10/9/18.
    Episodes 37 - 48

Special Features: Textless Opening Songs, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-21-2018, 01:25 AM.

Another cute cover for this! It concludes where they cut off the dub, so here's hoping they continue... I'm reluctant to buying any of the releases until I get confirmation that it will be completed :/

Comment

This is another nice cover art there as it goes along nicely with the other releases.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
      Watching: Ghost Hunt, Seraph S2, AOT S2, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I am glad to see this still follows the same pattern as the previous sets and contains the DVD as well. I was worried there that it would be inconsistent with the previous sets and now follows the same pattern as the newer FUNi titles where it is BD + Digital. Even though I watch the BDs over the DVDs, it is always great to be consistent. Cover works
        Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

Comment

Just a heads up. This release does not come with a slipcover. Although I have no interest in getting it it concerns me that they dropped the slip as all the previous releases have them. So consistency be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamcero View Post
            Just a heads up. This release does not come with a slipcover. Although I have no interest in getting it it concerns me that they dropped the slip as all the previous releases have them. So consistency be damned.
            The only thing consistent about Funi is their INconsistency!

Comment

Originally posted by gundamcero View Post
              Wow that REALLY sucks! I hope it's not a sign that they will be dropping it. Then again, I wonder if it's a distribution thing? I've seem brand-new GKids releases show up in Target and Best Buy on release, with none of them having slip covers, but other locations did.

Comment

Originally posted by Shez View Post

Wow that REALLY sucks! I hope it's not a sign that they will be dropping it. Then again, I wonder if it's a distribution thing? I've seem brand-new GKids releases show up in Target and Best Buy on release, with none of them having slip covers, but other locations did.
                48 episodes is all they ever dubbed through simuldub or whatever format the dub came out in prior to release. Hopefully with just 27 episodes left they would do another two sets to complete the show but honestly I wouldn't count on it. This seems like a classic case of buying a 50 episode or so batch of episodes and then effectively dropping the release. Puzzle x Dragons is suffering the exact same fate right now as well, 30 or so episodes dubbed prior to releases and thats all they have announced so far for that show too.
                Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post

48 episodes is all they ever dubbed through simuldub or whatever format the dub came out in prior to release. Hopefully with just 27 episodes left they would do another two sets to complete the show but honestly I wouldn't count on it. This seems like a classic case of buying a 50 episode or so batch of episodes and then effectively dropping the release. Puzzle x Dragons is suffering the exact same fate right now as well, 30 or so episodes dubbed prior to releases and thats all they have announced so far for that show too.
                  Almost a case of "I wish they didn't pick it up at all..." I knew that MonHun is stalled, even for a subbed contract on Crunchy. I guess I thought that they dubbed more Puzzles, since the show is about to at least be completed subbed on CR. Been hoping once that finishes that MonHun would resume, but who knows :/ I bought the 1st Puzzles volume since I thought that might be completed, but will not buy MonHun until they clarify things, and not leave it hanging (eg., Monster).

Comment

Originally posted by Shez View Post

Almost a case of "I wish they didn't pick it up at all..." I knew that MonHun is stalled, even for a subbed contract on Crunchy. I guess I thought that they dubbed more Puzzles, since the show is about to at least be completed subbed on CR. Been hoping once that finishes that MonHun would resume, but who knows :/ I bought the 1st Puzzles volume since I thought that might be completed, but will not buy MonHun until they clarify things, and not leave it hanging (eg., Monster).
                    I don't blame you, I followed the Toriko releases and still feel burned (and surprised given the pedigree) that Funimation never continued past that initial 50 eps.
                    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X