Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Season 1 Complete Edition

Widgets Magazine

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Season 1 Complete Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 8/30/18.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Yuki-...dition-Blu-ray
    Yuki Yuna is a Hero Complete Edition Blu-ray contains episodes 1-12.

via pikagreg (http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=35584)

So far only available via Pony Canyon booth @ Anime Expo.

Last edited by WTK; 07-26-2018, 06:28 PM.

I feel special :p

Now if only they would sell it outside of AX. It seems like we haven't seen it since last year. A Rightstuf rep on Reddit also said they would contact them to see if they could carry it.

Comment

I would SO buy that release if Right Stuf gets it! The packaging is perfect!

Comment

Yeah. I want it too. More stupidity from PonyCanyon.

Comment

Pretty simple group shot there, but one that definitely gets the job done for a complete collection. Now if only Pony Canyon actually sold this on Right Stuf, everything will be all well and good, relatively speaking.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
          Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
            Now if only Pony Canyon actually sold this on Right Stuf, everything will be all well and good, relatively speaking.
            I want to believe that Right Stuf will carry it. But I would not be surprised if the dope in charge of sales at PCUSA forgot to send the products to Right Stuf.

Comment

Packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

The artwork looks great all-around, though I would have preferred to see the heroes in their magical girl outfits on the discs than their school uniforms seeing that the front already has that. After all, this is a magical girl show and not the ordinary slice of life show.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
                Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X