Widgets Magazine

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 11/20/18.
    Special Features: Japanese Promo Video; Kotatsu Photo Session Shorts; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 09-06-2018, 11:24 PM.

If they stick with it, that is a nice image.

Comment

That's quite a nice piece of artwork there, and certainly it fits right in with what this film is all about. I especially like what they did with the text there to show just how prominent planes are in this film.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
      Watching: Unit Pandora, Children of the Whales, Aokana, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I didn't bother getting the Rikka movie, but this one I will be picking up. It's the standard image I've seen associated with the movie the most, and I like its presentation and design with the logo, even if this will be lost in the shadow of the massive boxes of the series.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Looks nice, though I do wish they released it in a DVD case or offered a LE/PE so it wouldn't look as weird on the shelf next to the two previous PE's.
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Enlarged 3D/flat cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X