Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Sound! Euphonium 2, Vol.1

Widgets Magazine

Sound! Euphonium 2, Vol.1 (Blu-ray) due out on 8/30/18.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Sound...lume-1-Blu-ray
    [QUOTE]Japanese with English subtitles.

Sound Euphonium 2 Volume 1 Blu-ray contains episodes 1-6 plus 6 illustration cards.

http://ponycan.us/news/pdf/2018/fina...%20Release.pdf

Originally posted by inter4ever View Post
    Appears they listened to feedback and are releasing it in standard size.
    Last edited by WTK; 07-26-2018, 06:30 PM.

Can't tell if its G1 or G2. It should be G2 cause that is the standard for bluray. Either way they need to listen to a lot more before any of their releases are worth buying.

Comment

That looks to me like a giant DVD case. As much as I hate PCUSA, I am still glad they have not forgotten about one of the few worthwhile properties they have.

Comment

I'll have to wait and see the whole thing before saying anything about this. Nevertheless, Pony Canyon at the very least was listening with all the problems that the tall cases had. At least they are releasing this to complete the series, but these guys need to really listen as they are way out of touch.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
        Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Packaging show preview (low resolution) added to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
            Packaging show preview (low resolution) added to the first post.
            It looks similar to the Kuromukuro setup, which would indicate standard size DVD cases.

Comment

Just came back from AX and it is definitely a DVD size case. It looked really weird next to all of their giant boxes and they also had a bunch of vol 1-3 of Sound Euphonium s1 and Yuki Yuna.

Comment

I wonder if they might consider re-releasing the first season in the same packaging as the second, so they would match - nah, I must be freakin' crazy, this is Ponycan were talking about... I never bought any of the first season releases in the oversized cases, but I would probably buy them all in the G1 boxes. BUT, are they actually side-load boxes, or just cheesy O-card slipcovers like the Kuromukuro sets??
                Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

All the artwork looks nice there. Here's to hoping that the first season can get a proper re-release seeing that there were just all sorts of problems with it.
                  Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Full cover art + packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

A release date finally. The art being used looks great. I have pre-ordered this set hoping that volume 2 is shortly released after.

Comment

Everything is looking rather nice there. Certainly it brings out all the great artwork that KyoAni is known for in this.

Comment

I already received my set and can confirm that the discs come in a regular size DVD case. It is a bare bones release, but at least the art on the case and o-card is nice.

Comment

This set looks like a crappy bootleg. Everything looks low quality. They have inside art but use a black case? Man they are dumb. At least the Yuki Yuna set is nice. Can't believe they came from the same company.

Comment

Here are some pics regarding the print quality. It's difficult to show the flaws as they're better seen in-person, but you can see the streaks and color bleed on various areas of the insert. The low dpi on the spine and title overlays should be obvious enough though.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X