Widgets Magazine

Garo - Makaisenki: Collection 2 (Live-Action)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Garo - Makaisenki: Collection 2 (Live-Action)

Widgets Magazine

Garo - Makaisenki: Collection 2 (Live-Action) (Blu-ray) due out on 10/9/18.
    Japanese with English subtitles
    Last edited by WTK; 07-31-2018, 09:05 PM.

It's an appropriate choice of cover art here to go along with the first collection.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
    Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

It is presentable, I will give it that. The disc art goes along well with the cover art chosen.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
        Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X