Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Hitorijime My Hero: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Hitorijime My Hero: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 10/30/18.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 08-28-2018, 08:16 PM.

The concept they were going for could work, but a few things would need to be changed:

- Put more images around the sides of the cover, a bit like My Neighbor Seki
    - Since the focus would be placed on the title, make a better logo
    - Move the group shot just above the existing title
    - Remove the bizarre group of legs at the top (???)
    Last edited by Bossman12340; 06-21-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

It's an alright cover. Certainly it does the job, but they certainly could do better, especially one that doesn't force the text to be in the center of the cover. If they find nothing better, then it's alright, but this is far from ideal.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
      Watching: Unit Pandora, Children of the Whales, Aokana, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

They're just slightly rearranging the key visual so there's not much you can do there. The floating legs were in the KV, too, FYI. I agree it needs a better logo. This one just doesn't capture the feels of the other one and the serifs aren't coming across as very modern. It looks too sci-fi and not quirky enough, probably because the font itself doesn't have the right geometry before they modified it. I'd have gone for something like Intro instead of this squished choice.

That said, this anime was super cute so I'm buying it regardless.

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

The type choices and layout on the back design are really awful. None of the graphics from the front cover are on the back so it's just not cohesive. I'm still buying this to support BL releases but I wish it looked better.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X