Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] MADE IN ABYSS: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine

MADE IN ABYSS: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 10/23/18.
    Special Features: Japanese Trailer & Promos; Kevin Penkin Interview; Jouel Event; Making of Made in Abyss 1 & 2; Music in Abyss; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 06-21-2018, 10:03 PM.

A solid choice and very fitting image for the standard edition.

Comment

I don't think they could've picked a bad image, but there's probably no better choice than putting the breathtaking vastness of the Abyss on full display. Obviously this is not the version I'm going to be getting, but I'm glad to see their releases of the series looking good all around, especially if this ends up being used for the actual case inside the Premium Edition.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

This looks really good. As GingaDaiuchuu said, Sentai really couldn't have gone wrong with a cover for this series, but that does not mean it doesn't deserve some praise!

Comment

I do like this artwork for the Standard Edition, unlike the the bland box treatment the PE got - I'll eventually get this release when it goes on sale cheap, just to put the discs into my JP Box sets and make them English friendly.
          Girls With Guns Avatar: Blake From Team RWBY

Comment

...and here is my introduction to the artwork for a series I found out about five minutes ago in the solicitation thread.

I like it. This series is on my list now.
            Matsuri and John beat the heat || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: Azumanga Daioh; Revolutionary Girl Utena; Gundam Build Divers
            ~ Last Watched: Moeyo Ken TV; Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz); your name.; Mary and The Witch's Flower; One Week Friends; Aoi Hana
            wordpresstumblranilistkitsumalfilmaf

Comment

Originally posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post
              ...and here is my introduction to the artwork for a series I found out about five minutes ago in the solicitation thread.

I like it. This series is on my list now.
              Made in Abyss is to many fans and critics the best anime series of 2017.

Comment

Looks pretty good there. The lack of Nanachi bites, but she doesn't appear until way late in the series and she figures to have a much bigger role in the second season.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
                Watching: Food Wars! The Second Plate, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post

Made in Abyss is to many fans and critics the best anime series of 2017.
                  That's an encouraging endorsement. The description of it being a girl and her robot going on an unknown journey makes me think of Kino's Journey, which is what sparked my interest.
                  Matsuri and John beat the heat || my avatar library
                  ~ Currently Watching: Azumanga Daioh; Revolutionary Girl Utena; Gundam Build Divers
                  ~ Last Watched: Moeyo Ken TV; Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz); your name.; Mary and The Witch's Flower; One Week Friends; Aoi Hana
                  wordpresstumblranilistkitsumalfilmaf

Comment

Really good looking artwork there. I've actually not seen the show yet, but have read enough about it to know it gets pretty dark and disturbing in contrast to the cute characters. I usually prefer lighter fare but I can get into a show like this once in a while.
                    Avatar: The adorable Rin Shima from Laid Back Camp

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X