Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Yona of the Dawn: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Yona of the Dawn: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 9/11/18.
    Special Features: Episode 4 Commentary, Episode 8 Commentary, Episode 16 Audio Commentary, Episode 24 Audio Commentary, Promotional Videos & TV Spots, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers.
    Last edited by WTK; 06-22-2018, 02:56 PM.

Really good choice for the cover and no ugly banners to ruin it.
    Avatar: The adorable Rin Shima from Laid Back Camp

Comment

I prefer the first part's artwork, but this is a great choice.

Originally posted by B Cranell View Post
      Really good choice for the cover and no ugly banners to ruin it.
      I wouldn't be surprised if they added a banner to mention it's a Blu-ray/digital combo pack.

Comment

Pretty stuffed cover. Would have been better if they had zoomed out further on the shot if possible.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

What a different not having those ugly banners makes. Pretty nice group shot there that does a great job in representing the series.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
          Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Reverse

What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

^ Images are not showing up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post

Reverse

Not showing up for me neither
                "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

NOW the images are showing for me. (Earlier they weren't so it must have been fixed.)

Comment

Episodes 1 - 12 + Extras...

Comment

Oh gosh!
                      "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

That's not good. Somebody must have thought that this was only a one-cour series.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
                        Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
                        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Oopsie. Someone dun goofed. You'd think the number of discs would have been a red flag, but apparently not.

Comment

It looks like these Funi complete sets do not include slip covers? Just received mine in from the TRSI sale, and was surprised to see no slip on a new (re-)release like this. I'm guessing it'll be the ssme for the Season 1 Ace Attorny set?

Comment

Originally posted by Shez View Post
                              It looks like these Funi complete sets do not include slip covers? Just received mine in from the TRSI sale, and was surprised to see no slip on a new (re-)release like this. I'm guessing it'll be the ssme for the Season 1 Ace Attorny set?
                              Correct. Re-releases are slipless now. Unfortunately

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X