Widgets Magazine

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku (OVA, TV, Dash!): Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku (OVA, TV, Dash!): Complete Collection (SD Blu-ray)

Widgets Magazine

https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmed...543631/?type=3

Cat Girl Nuku Nuku on SDBD! Coming August 28th 2018!

This contains the OVA, TV series, and Dash! series on one Blu Ray disc in standard definition. Japanese language with English subtitles, and the English dub. Region A Blu Ray.

This collection contains every episode of the OVA, TV Series, and Dash in standard definition on one Blu Ray disc! It also includes the original Japanese language with English subtitles, and the English dub!

I definitely like that old school style of artwork there. It definitely brings things to life compared to anything that ADV ever put out.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
    Watching: Tales of Zestiria the X, Kabaneri, Alderamin, Gintama, Buddyfight X, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This is hands down the best Nuku Nuku has ever looked in Region 1! I LOVE what Discotek have done here, not just with the cover art but with bringing the entire cat girl collection to SD BD. Here's hoping for more and more like these!

Comment

Wow this looks great!

Comment

This looks fantastic and nostalgic! Time to sell my 2002 DVD!
          Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!
          Battlenet Tag: Gnippleton#1687 N3DS FC: 4854-6436-7121 Steam - Mecha Meow
          Gybano

Comment

I really don?t like this. I think I will stick to my thin pack collection.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X