• Show
Clear All

• [US BD] K-ON! Premium Box Set

Widgets Magazine
    http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/...remium-box-set

K-ON PREMIUM BOX SET

Unbox the magic of music with us! The limited-edition box set will include:

CHIPBOARD BOX

This box is made to resemble a flight case! This heavy chipboard box has a silver foil wrap with a white, matte finish and gloss.

BLU-RAY DISCS + SOUNDTRACK

With this box set you will receive six blu-ray discs that include Season 1, Season 2 and the movie! You will also get the soundtrack CD in a Jewel Case!

BOOKLETS (3 TOTAL)

For each season and the movie, you will receive a booklet. Season 1 is 48 pages, Season 2 is 56 pages, and the Movie is 24 pages!

ART CARDS

The box set also includes 6 art cards with beautiful art on the front and back

STICKER SET

With this limited-edition box set, each one comes with 3 sticker sets!

GUITAR PICKS (6 TOTAL)

Standard size guitar picks are also included. Each box set will include all six designs!

PIN SET

How cute are these pins?! Now you can take the girls on Light Music Club with you wherever you go.

KEYCHAIN

This keychain is the perfect accessory to your work or school bag! Never leave the girls of Light Music Club at home without you.

Originally posted by GHardin View Post
    Last edited by WTK; 06-09-2018, 07:15 PM.

Pass. Already bought the previous version and I bought a MASSIVE CD box set from Japan YEARS ago so I'm good. It looks lovely for the fans that want it. The guitar picks are a near idea.

Comment

This is looking very nice. I already have the whole thing on BD, but this is tempting, especially if it is under $200 MSRP.

Comment

I?ll have to consider this. I have the two seasons on Bluray, but one is Bandai?s with the botched audio. This might be the perfect excuse to upgrade and add the movie.

Comment

Definitely looking great and comes with some very worthwhile extras. Assuming it doesn't sell out, I'll get it when it ends up on a crazy Sentai sale.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

It looks great. I'm quite tempted to get this, but I'll wait and see what the price is before deciding to go through with double dipping. I certainly dig the design of the box as these girls are rockstars after all.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
            Watching: Tales of Zestiria the X, Kabaneri, Alderamin, Gintama, Buddyfight X, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I'm not sure if I like the box design or not as it is kind of lacking in artwork but at the same time is pretty unique. There are some very worthwhile extras that I'd like to have. Hopefully they aren't too crazy on the price as the regular editions have been available for quite awhile now.
              Avatar: The adorable Rin Shima from Laid Back Camp

Comment

Tempting, but price will be the deciding factor, as I've already got everything on blu-ray. Packaging and extras look great, though!
                Ana and Matsuri's strawberry summer || my avatar library
                ~ Currently Watching: Moeyo Ken TV; Revolutionary Girl Utena; Gundam Build Divers
                ~ Last Watched: Gundam Wing (+Operation Meteor & Endless Waltz); your name.; Mary and The Witch's Flower; One Week Friends; Aoi Hana; Strawberry Marshmallow (TV & OVA)
                wordpresstumblranilistkitsumalfilmaf

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X