Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Glass Mask (1984): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Glass Mask (1984): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 9/4/18.
    Japanese with English subtitles

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 06-29-2018, 09:52 PM.

Love the cover and I love the fact that this is coming over. A classic 80's Shoujo on Blu!? I'm so happy to see things like this happen for us Anime enthusiasts. I've only ever watched episode 1 of this and I thought it to be interesting so I will happily buy this BD set.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Screams THIS IS FROM THE 80's!! I LOVE it!

Comment

Man that retro cover. Looks amazing!
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

That's a great choice there as it is so totally 80's.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
          Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

There is a typo on the back, the series is 23 episodes not 22. Hopefully that gets caught before production.

*though it seems they have the running time for 22 episodes as well :S. Very confused.
              Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post
                There is a typo on the back, the series is 23 episodes not 22. Hopefully that gets caught before production.

*though it seems they have the running time for 22 episodes as well :S. Very confused.
                There are 22 episodes on this release. Ep 23 was a recap episode and is not included.

Comment

I'm glad that they kept the preliminary cover art for this one. And the discs are looking nice as well.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
                  Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X