Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Strawberry Panic: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Strawberry Panic: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 6/26/18.
    Strawberry Panic the Complete Series contains episodes 1-26 of the anime directed by Masayuki Sakoi.

Special Features: Textless Opening and Closing sequences.
    Last edited by WTK; 05-17-2018, 08:52 PM.

Thought this would be a good place for my first post as I'm a fan of Yuri shows.

They're reusing the artwork from volume 1 of the individual DVD releases but with a different color background. It still looks good and certainly gets the point across on what to expect from the series.

Given that's its Media Blasters, I'll have to assume this will probably end up being delayed indefinitely so I'll be holding on to my DVDs.

Comment

Looks presentable enough as it goes to show that this is a yuri-filled show. I certainly wasn't expecting this show to get a BD release given its age and obscurity. Then again, with Media Blasters releasing it, there's no telling if it is going to even come out.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Silence Suzuka, Umamusume: Pretty Derby
      Watching: Hyouka, Persona 4, Gintama, Buddyfight X, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X