Widgets Magazine

Eureka Seven High-Evolution 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Eureka Seven High-Evolution 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1 (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 8/14/18.

https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...sive-bld-00739
    Special Features: Hiroya Ozaki x Tomoki Kyoda x Dai Sato Crosstalk, Music Videos, Teaser, Theatrical Trailers, Commercials, Trailers

* Funimation exclusive: One-of-a-kind filmstrip with five frames from Eureka Seven - Hi-Evolution!, Protective sleeve, Two-sided card to display filmstrip, Filmstrip dimensions are 3.75" x 1.5"
    Last edited by WTK; 05-23-2018, 08:30 PM.

instant pre-order
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

The one thing I had against Eureka Seven was it was too long and dragged in the middle. Maybe a movie version is just what it needed.

Comment

Very nice package there, and I like the inclusion of a protected filmstrip for the Funimation shop exclusive item. I'm certainly tempted by this.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
        Watching: Ghost Hunt, Seraph S2, AOT S2, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Looks nice. To bad the movie sucks. Mostly a re-cap with reused SD scenes. Couldn't even bother to re-animate the old stuff in HD. Bones needs to leave Eureka Seven alone. Everything after the original series has been shit.

Comment

That spine, so GREEEEEN. That promo image is really nice though and a great choice for the cover.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Chisel View Post
              That spine, so GREEEEEN.
              At least it will be easy to spot on your shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by russ869 View Post
                At least it will be easy to spot on your shelf.
                ...Unless you have a lot of S.A.V. E. Releases! : P

Comment

Can't you flip the cover on those to get rid of the green banner?

Comment

Originally posted by russ869 View Post
                    Can't you flip the cover on those to get rid of the green banner?
                    I rarely buy them. From what I hear, some you can, some you can't.

Comment

The green I am not too fussed over. That title up the top though behind all the junk just looks weird. Particularly as they didn't even bother to fix the perspective.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X