Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] The Vision of Escaflowne (TV): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

The Vision of Escaflowne (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/28/18.
    Special Features: Inside Look: A Conversation on Escaflowne, Inside Look: A Conversation with the Creators, Club Escaflowne Part 1-6, Escaflowne at the Bar: A Special Round-Table Chat, Music Videos, Special Thanks to Escaflowne Kickstarter Backers, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 08-19-2018, 08:52 AM.

I like the cover art, but the art in the spine looks weird.

Comment

Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post
      I like the cover art, but the art in the spine looks weird.
      That and it still has the BD + DVD logo at the bottom.
      "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Pretty nice cover art that gets the job done without going overboard with it. But the way it transitions into the spine just doesn't look right.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
        Watching: Ghost Hunt, Seraph S2, AOT S2, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I feel like the should make the artwork in the middle larger instead of having so much of the red border on the cover, but then again this is similar to what they did with Lodoss War.
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...