Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Seraph of the End - Vampire Reign: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine

Seraph of the End - Vampire Reign: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/21/18.
    Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 8 Commentary, Episode 16 Commentary, Episode 24 Commentary, Episode 11 Video Commentary, Episode 21 Video Commentary, ""Seraph of the endless"" Parts 1-13, Promo Videos, BD/DVD Promos, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-07-2018, 08:48 PM.

It's still super weird that Funimation insists on calling the combination of the two seasons that do exist "Season One" when there has never been any indication of more anime after Battle in Nagoya.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Lovely cover.

Comment

All the Seraph releases have had beautiful designs and stellar covers and this one is just as good.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Great choice of cover art to use, and they are using something different this time as it's the artwork on the non-glowing side of the LE box. And seeing that this isn't part of the Classics line that the purple stripe that just looks out of place for this show doesn't rear its ugly head. Just one thing that needs to be fixed as it should not say Season One as it includes the second season as well. Other than that, it's quite a fitting choice as the artwork int his show is amazing.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
          Watching: Ghost Hunt, Seraph S2, AOT S2, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
            It's still super weird that Funimation insists on calling the combination of the two seasons that do exist "Season One" when there has never been any indication of more anime after Battle in Nagoya.
            Maybe it's a sign... something they know about that we don't.

As for the art, as mentioned I'm glad that went with something different than just a re-hash like Code Geass'.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X