Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/21/18.
    Special Features: Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 05-23-2018, 08:34 PM.

I guess this is the release I'll probably end up getting. At least this got away without a Classics banner. Still a nice design overall, although the implication for all of these re-releases seems to be that none of them have slipcovers.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

The black banner on this one actually doesn't stand out as much with it blending into the space background of the cover.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

The title of the thread is incorrect, should be Mobile SUIT Gundam. They had it spelled incorrectly on Funi's site also.

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
          I guess this is the release I'll probably end up getting. At least this got away without a Classics banner. Still a nice design overall, although the implication for all of these re-releases seems to be that none of them have slipcovers.
          In my search to see if any of the other Classics/Essentials releases had reversible covers I came across a post at Blu-Ray.com which confirms that it does seem Funi is phasing out slipcovers along with DVDs. This is a pic of this release in hand new & sealed without a slipcover.

I would expect to see slipcovers less and less with the Blu-Ray + Digital HD sets now especially if the mock-ups indicate they won't have one.
          Last edited by zidanetribal2000; 09-08-2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X