Widgets Magazine

Classroom of the Elite: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Classroom of the Elite: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Classroom of the Elite: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 8/14/18.
    Special Features: Textless Opening Song, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-07-2018, 08:45 PM.

I like this art a lot. Much more interesting than just the key art. Pretty satisfied with the design overall. Hopefully they don't change it too much.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nice choice, though if I'd change anything, maybe move the 'The Complete Series" ribbon to the bottom left corner instead of having it just resting on one of the character's head.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

It just takes the promotional poster, but it's an amazing piece of artwork and quite appropriate. The cover art has characters from all four freshman classes going to show that the school is a place where the classes are all battling against each other. Just about the only thing I would fix is the color of the BD tab seeing that Crunchyroll and Funimation have been changing that to something more appropriate, and a red one would work quite a lot better than the standard blue one. Nevertheless, it does quite a great job in representing this show.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
        Watching: Ghost Hunt, Seraph S2, AOT S2, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X