Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] No Game, No Life Zero

Widgets Magazine

No Game, No Life Zero (Blu-ray) due out on 8/28/18.
    No Game, No Life Zero due out on 8/28/18.
    Special Features: Japanese Promos; Behind the Scenes with Sentai Filmworks Staff & Cast
    Last edited by WTK; 06-12-2018, 11:04 PM.

Very busy cover, though it's pretty inline with the S1 standard edition cover.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

As packed as this artwork is, it's a very stylish design that I like a lot, and it does fit with the key art established for the series.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Prefer the LE cover, but using the promo art like the tv series did, also works.

Comment

Pretty busy cover this is, but nevertheless it is an appropriate piece of cover art to use, and not to mention it fits very nicely with the TV series.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
          Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover arts and disc arts / back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X