Widgets Magazine

Hyouka, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Hyouka, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Hyouka, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 7/4/17.
    Part 1 contains episodes 1-11 plus episode 11.5.

Special Features: Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 04-17-2017, 08:44 PM.

Re: Hyouka, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

This looks pretty nice. I like the English logo and the border design.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Very nice cover this is as it represents the show very well. I especially like the style of text that is being used for the show's logo to give off the mysterious feeling.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Chise, Princess Principal
      Currently Watching: HOTD, Blood-C, M3, Wixoss, Flying Witch, JBA-SC, OPC, DBZ-K, HXH, NAR-S
      Simulcasts: ALT, WBM, SOM-3, YYY-2, BLF-2, UMR-2, 3GL-2, KBW-2, AMB, UQH, IDM-CGT, OSF
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I'm not really a big fan of borders on covers, but it's not too bad in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post
          I'm not really a big fan of borders on covers, but it's not too bad in this case.
          Someone at Funimation is suddenly really into borders it seems if recent releases are anything to go by
          Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Comment

I'm assuming I simply missed the bus on this one by waiting for a sale to order this release, but did those who purchased it sooner receive an O-card with their set? Mine arrived today sans-slipcover.
              Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
              Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
                I'm assuming I simply missed the bus on this one by waiting for a sale to order this release, but did those who purchased it sooner receive an O-card with their set? Mine arrived today sans-slipcover.
                Mine came with a slip and I pre-ordered it. Where did u order from.

Comment

It was RightStuf during the recent sale. Hard to believe that they have run out of them already since I ordered Gosick pt. 1 (which released two months prior) at the same time, which still had one. Maybe Hyouka did better than they were expecting and they have run out of the first printing? Just wondering if anyone who purchased recently received one with their order. I think it will bother me when part 2 has a slipcover and part 1 doesn't.

Comment

It was RightStuf during the recent sale. Hard to believe that they have run out of them already since I ordered Gosick pt. 1 (which released two months prior) at the same time, which still had one. Maybe Hyouka did better than they were expecting and they have run out of the first printing? Just wondering if anyone who purchased recently received one with their order. I think it will bother me when part 2 has a slipcover and part 1 doesn't.
                    That is a bummer. It would bother me as well. This happened to someone else with Snow White part 1. Guess slips aren't guaranteed anymore. You might have to try order it from some other places hoping they still have stock with a slipcover. Like Target or Best Buy or Amazon. You could e-mail Roberts Anime Corner and see if he has anyone with one. Its what I would do. I just ordered Code Geass Akito and I hope it has a slip.

Comment

I received an O-card when I got it back in July however my Part 2 had the O card for Part 1 on it instead of Part 2's.
                      "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post
                        I received an O-card when I got it back in July however my Part 2 had the O card for Part 1 on it instead of Part 2's.
                        So what you're saying is that I should be on the lookout for a Part 2 O-card instead of Part 1? Did you get it replaced by the seller at the very least?

Thanks for the help guys. I'll see what I can do to track one down with one. Would be a shame to not have the pretty cover art in the higher quality the O-card provides.

Comment

I just wished that Funi would be more up-front about this seeing that unlike with LE releases, there's just no telling as the listing with or without the slip is the same.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Chise, Princess Principal
                          Currently Watching: HOTD, Blood-C, M3, Wixoss, Flying Witch, JBA-SC, OPC, DBZ-K, HXH, NAR-S
                          Simulcasts: ALT, WBM, SOM-3, YYY-2, BLF-2, UMR-2, 3GL-2, KBW-2, AMB, UQH, IDM-CGT, OSF
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X