Widgets Magazine

And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 7/25/17.
    Limited Edition contains episodes 1-12 plus a mesh mouse pad with Ako character art, bathroom wall cling with Ako character art, and a chipboard box.

Special Features: Episode 03 Commentary, Episode 05 Video Commentary, Promo Video, Luce Twinkle Wink "1st Love Story" Music Video Promo, Commercial Collection, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers.
    And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 7/25/17.
    Special Features: Episode 03 Commentary, Episode 05 Video Commentary, Promo Video, Luce Twinkle Wink "1st Love Story" Music Video Promo, Commercial Collection, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers.
    Last edited by WTK; 05-19-2017, 05:55 PM.

Re: And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Eh, the blue border seems really unnecessary there (especially the standard edition which already has a blue banner on top. I do like the background design on the spine though.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Re: And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

That feels rather lazy using the promo poster and then having a blue border. The spine looks great with a cute shot of Ako and the show's name written in computerized text. I'm interested in seeing what the mouse pad looks like. Anyway, it's quite a surprise that this show is getting a LE release seeing that more deserving releases aren't getting them.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
      Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

LE packaging shot + standard edition back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X