Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Sweet Blue Flowers: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Sweet Blue Flowers: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 7/3/18.
    This Sweet Blue Flowers Blu-ray Collection contains all 11 episodes and is based on the manga by Takako Shimura.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, Art Galleries, U.S. Trailer
    Last edited by WTK; 04-07-2018, 06:34 PM.

No surprise as the same cover art for the DVD release is used here. I bought the DVD release recently, but I will double dip to support Right Stuf and because the show's background art is worth the HD update.

Comment

The new border is kind of nice, though I also like the borderless cover from the DVD set.
      Matsuri intently studies! || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon S; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
      ~ Last Watched: Children Who Chase Lost Voices; KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya; The Wind Rises; From Up on Poppy Hill
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Looks exactly as expected. Definitely no need to change it. Looks very nice.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Not surprising that they went with the same cover art as the DVD version. Nevertheless, it's quite an appropriate piece of cover art to use here as it's all about those two engaging in a yuri relationship.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
          Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X