Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 7/3/18.
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection due out on 7/3/18.
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 1 contains episodes 1-25 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Gundam 00 "Daybreak's Bell" Promotional Video, and Gundam 00 Flash-like Chibi Short.
    Last edited by WTK; 04-07-2018, 11:28 PM.

I would have liked to see more of the cast to represent the seasons, but if not, Setsuna and Exia was definitely the way to go.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Seeing that Setsuna is the MC that it's an appropriate choice here. I would have liked a group shot of some sort, but this will certainly do.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
      Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's not uncommon for a Gundam series to give the cover to its protagonist and main Gundam, so if they're going to do that for 00, this is a pretty stellar offering for both Setsuna and Exia.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

IMO the main gundam and main gundam miester is show for the first season. Extras look good also.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X