X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition

Widgets Magazine

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/982722682843222017

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 9/4/18.
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition Blu-ray contains episodes 1-50, the A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie, and both OVA series.

12 Blu-rays; 235-Page Art Book; Fabric Poster; Haro Metal Keychain; Car Magnet.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Promotional Videos, Trailers, Chibi Shorts.
    Last edited by WTK; 04-07-2018, 10:15 PM.

I'm certainly hoping for the best when the whole design gets revealed.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Of course this is an April Fool's joke. It's supposed to say "I AM GUNDAM" instead of "I AM A GUNDAM" isn't it?

My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
        Of course this is an April Fool's joke. It's supposed to say "I AM GUNDAM" instead of "I AM A GUNDAM" isn't it?

You're probably right. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post

You're probably right. Oops.
          However, I think you're right that this is a tease and that the real reveal is probably coming soon.
          Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

I'll be super disappointed if the final design doesn't turn out out be the "I AM A GUNDAM" line just plastered everywhere.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/982722682843222017

Comment

So again Gundam 00 Ultra Edition doesn't include a box for just the Blu. Guess rightstuf didn't listen that well to fan feedback.

Comment

Looks pretty fancy. With the entire franchise housed in a single release along with some extra goodies, I'm starting to suspect that the chances of me splurging for this will be slim to none unless it ends up on an amazing sale before it's gone.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Definitely everything I expected from this release. Love it to bits. That artbox showcasing exia on the spine is stunning.
                    My Anime List
                    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Pretty nice release this is. I'll consider getting this, but only if it's there when it goes on sale will I consider getting it. I haven't gotten any of the Gundam releases, but I'll definitely consider it for 00 since that's the best of them.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                      Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Definitely looks good IMO. I just don't know when to pick this up.

Comment

$155 is a special price for a limited time. It will go up just like Wing did. In case people are holding out for this to be cheaper this is the cheapest it will be. It will go OOP before it ever goes on sale.

Comment

Just noticed, but what's up with the two different artbox designs on the first image?
                            My Anime List
                            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

A box within a box?

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...