• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Hunter x Hunter (2011): Set 4

Widgets Magazine

https://www.viz.com/watch/tv-series/...ts-vol-4/12666
    https://www.viz.com/watch/tv-series/...ts-vol-4/12667

Hunter x Hunter: Set 4 (Blu-ray) due out on 6/26/18.
    This Set includes 25 episodes (on 4 Blu-ray discs.

Special Features: Art Gallery, English Cast interviews, Clean Opening/Ending songs, Trailers and English Credits.
    Hunter x Hunter: Set 4 due out on 6/26/18
    This Set includes 25 episodes on 4 DVD discs.

Special Features: Clean Opening/Ending songs, Trailers and English Credits.
    Last edited by WTK; 03-20-2018, 07:16 PM.

Whoa, already at Greed Island! The newer show managed to reach this point after only 58 episodes, while the older show took 70! I guess there were small amounts of filler in there, and the newer show cut out some stuff in the very beginning.

Comment

God I hate the Greed Island Arc. Hopefully it's better in the 2011 version.
      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Was fully expecting just Bisky on the cover for this one, adding Gon and Killua was a neat choice.
        My Anime List
        YouTube <- I do collection Videos
        Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Although it's been excruciating having to wait so long when the Toonami broadcast is so far ahead, it's nice to be able to cover full arcs in one set like this now. Not after this one, though! Good cover showcasing its three leads.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Really nice cover. Shows the Greed Island arc going full steam with the book in the background and Biscuit sharing center stage with Gon and Killua.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post
              God I hate the Greed Island Arc. Hopefully it's better in the 2011 version.
              Greed Island is for anybody who ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh! and wondered "why don't they just go punch that guy out?!" When you have martial arts training and super speed, all you need to do is run over and grab the magic card out of their hand before they're able to play it!

Comment

Seeing that this set goes through to the end of the Greed Island arc that it's a very appropriate piece of cover art there with Gon, Killua, and Bisky on it. Not to mention, the card book in the background lets everybody know what these episodes are all about.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
                Watching: Chihayafuru 2, Perfect Insider, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Cover art with advertising label + back covers added to the first post.

Comment

3D cover art added to the first post.

BD + gift with purchase @ https://www.rightstufanime.com/Hunte...-4-Blu-ray-GWP
                    Order Hunter X Hunter Set 4 Blu-ray + GWP and receive an exclusive life-size gold Hunter License replica while supplies last, no Hunter Exam required! These Hunter license replicas are based on the ones in the series, are made from thick, durable plastic and are roughly the size of a standard credit card. Be sure to snag yours while they last!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X