Widgets Magazine

Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?

Widgets Magazine

~~~

Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon? (Blu-ray) due out on 4/9/19.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation

Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon? (Blu-ray) due out on 5/8/18.
    Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon? (DVD) due out on 5/8/18.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation; 2 Disc Original Soundtrack
    Last edited by WTK; 02-01-2019, 01:14 PM.

A shame they couldn't get the OVA in the series box, but at least they're including two CDs to make up for the fact you're buying a 25-minute episode on its own, unlike with the HOTD equivalent. Similar cover art, though. They know the audience...
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

My biggest grip is that there's no space or place to put this in the S1 PE where it belongs. I know all the licensing can get complicated, but still.

Oh yea also if I didn't know any better I'd think this was a hentai release just from that cover lol.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

The cover art certainly fits as it is all about the hot springs, and where there's hot springs, there is fanservice (unless you're talking about the OVA episode for Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid where the episode title hinted that there would be disappointment on that front). And Hestia is the one best exploited for that. That said, it's quite a disappointment that it is being released separately and they should have at least included it with the Sword Oratoria. At least it comes with CDs, but in any case I just don't like how it is being released.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
        Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

^ Devil's Advocate: It's better than no release at all. Or pulling a Funi where they make you buy the re-release just to get the OVA.

As to the cover--screams fan service, yep.

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

So there's actually more stuff coming with it to make it a more desirable release. Alright, this release is now more worth the cost now, though I still prefer to have it released with the TV series, though that will be at least 2 years away with the second season just being announced.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
              Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
              Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                So there's actually more stuff coming with it to make it a more desirable release. Alright, this release is now more worth the cost now
                The inclusion of the soundtrack was already to me a good incentive to get this OVA release. The reveal that 3 paper sheets are included does not change my opinion of this set in the least.

Comment

incorrect post
                  Last edited by Slowhand; 08-06-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Blu-ray only re-release (regular edition) cover art added to the first post.
                    Last edited by WTK; 01-17-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

From yesterday...

Enlarged flat/3D cover art (regular edition) with back cover and disc art added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X