Widgets Magazine

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 5/29/18.
    Special Features: Chipboard Box; 64 Page hardcover Booklet; 6 Art Cards; 2 Disc Original Soundtrack; Japanese Promos; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 03-02-2018, 11:36 PM.

https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/col...remium-box-set

Last edited by WTK; 03-03-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I will have to wait and see how the whole thing looks before making a judgment on it, but from the look of things, this will be a regular boxset rather than that oddly-sized square box released for the original Danmachi series. The artwork there goes along very well with it, but the dimensions are another thing entirely.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
      Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
      Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I will have to wait and see how the whole thing looks before making a judgment on it, but from the look of things, this will be a regular boxset rather than that oddly-sized square box released for the original Danmachi series. The artwork there goes along very well with it, but the dimensions are another thing entirely.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
        Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
        Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I like that they kept the style of the Danmachi S1 LE, and the art is very nice. I prefer this traditional style box, but I wonder if the owners of the square box LE for season 1 are going to dislike the changed design of this new box.

Comment

I like that they kept the style of the Danmachi S1 LE, and the art is very nice. I prefer this traditional style box, but I wonder if the owners of the square box LE for season 1 are going to dislike the changed design of this new box.

Comment

I do like the design and cover. Wish they had stuck with the square box style of the S1 PE just for consistency, but I do actually prefer these normal style artboxes.
              My Anime List
              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

I do like the design and cover. Wish they had stuck with the square box style of the S1 PE just for consistency, but I do actually prefer these normal style artboxes.
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Packaging shot added to the first post (EDIT: also second post).
                  Last edited by WTK; 03-03-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

With the Grimoire of Zero being apparently BD size, I was wondering if that was also going to be the case with this LE. Anyhow, the set looks great, and it is good to see the soundtrack included.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X