Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Gintama (Live-Action movie)

Widgets Magazine

Gintama (Live-Action movie) (Blu-ray/DVD) due out on 3/6/18.
    Gintama (Live-Action movie) due out on 3/6/18.
    Last edited by WTK; 01-21-2018, 03:06 PM.

Oh man, I feel like I have some obligation to buy this since they're putting it out in the US, but I don't know if I want to do that to myself. Pretty sure this is the only cover they had to choose from, so it's no surprise. Bizarre English logo, though. Could do without that.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Yeah, that logo looks awful. That would fit more with some sci-fi space flick. Elizabeth just looks weird.

Comment

Back covers (BD/DVD, DVD) added to the first post.

Comment

Pretty busy cover there. But above all, the text is simply terrible. While there probably wasn't much to choose from for the cover art, they should have at least do a better job with the text.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
          Watching: Food Wars! The Second Plate, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The logo seems almost intentionally incongruous with the movie. Maybe the packaging design is itself a joke?

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X