Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] GATE: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

GATE: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 7/11/17.
    GATE: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 7/11/17.
    Special Features: Animated Comic; Japanese Promos; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 09-17-2020, 11:05 PM.

Re: GATE: Complete Collection

Well it has Rory, so good job, Sentai.
    Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Really has a movie poster feel. I like it.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Love the key art for the second season. Works really well here. Sucks to see the dragon's head cut off and the soldiers behind the logo in the Blu-ray version, but that's how these Sentai covers with a lot going on tend to turn out.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Chisel View Post
          Really has a movie poster feel. I like it.
          Yeah, I'd love to get a poster of this and have it framed (or even a wallscroll would suffice). But regardless, very cool cover.
          Avatar: Sena Kashiwazaki from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai/Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends
          Currently Watching: Bakemonogatari, Beyond the Boundary
          My anime collection: http://doctordoom85.filmaf.com/owned/anime
          My figure collection: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Doom85

Comment

Would be so much better without that crummy green footer though. Keep the text just lose the background thanks.

Comment

That looks great, save for the green footer. It definitely represents the show well.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Sorry for the bump, but I just got around to cataloging the BD set that I bought at RS holiday sale last year and noticed my set has some slight differences to what's shown above. Just out of curiosity, for those that bought the set closer to when it was released, does the artwork match what's shown above?

I haven't watched the show yet, so I don't know character names, but my set has a different girl on the spine. The girl in purple on the back was removed, the text squashed down and an image with the elven girl in it above the text. The discs have the same characters, but the images are zoomed in more and some of the text/logos are shuffled around.
                  What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by tigeress02 View Post
                    Sorry for the bump, but I just got around to cataloging the BD set that I bought at RS holiday sale last year and noticed my set has some slight differences to what's shown above. Just out of curiosity, for those that bought the set closer to when it was released, does the artwork match what's shown above?

I haven't watched the show yet, so I don't know character names, but my set has a different girl on the spine. The girl in purple on the back was removed, the text squashed down and an image with the elven girl in it above the text. The discs have the same characters, but the images are zoomed in more and some of the text/logos are shuffled around.
                    Confirmed.

Actually, on Sentai Filmworks shop site, the images are updated.

Comment

I didn't realized this was changed. It was updated on Amazon as well (see first post).

Comment

Weird, got this when it original came out and matches original image/spine.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X