Widgets Magazine

Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!

Widgets Magazine

Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! (Blu-ray) due out on 2/13/18.
    Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! due out on 2/13/18.
    Last edited by WTK; 01-21-2018, 03:10 PM.

English only!!! Stupid move VIZ. The one release that should include Japanese audio is this one. Morons.

Comment

^ It's been that way since the dawn of time. (It's super annoying, but that's the way things are.)

I actually prefer the back cover over the front cover.

Comment

I can understand for the series. But not the new movie. No excuse. Just a company run by idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamcero View Post
          I can understand for the series. But not the new movie. No excuse. Just a company run by idiots.
          For one thing this would assume Viz would even be given permission by TPCI to include the JP track (which I very much doubt)
          "All's the world has anger issues" - Alphanega

My Anime Planet List

Comment

Pretty decent piece of cover art. It gets to the point, and that's what Pokemon movie covers are all about. That said, the back would have been better on the front.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Yeah my money is on TPCI not giving Viz permission to include the JP track.
              "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Higher resolution flat cover arts (BD, DVD) added to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post
                  Yeah my money is on TPCI not giving Viz permission to include the JP track.
                  Most likely this, plus licensing the original names and voice actors, etc. ...the cover is nice though :x

Comment

In 2018 people still expect TPCi to allow Japanese audio?

Comment

Comment

Looking good there, and I like seeing Marshadow on the BD.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                        Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                        Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X