Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge

Widgets Magazine

Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 2/20/18 (was 2/13/18).
    Special Features: English Cast Interviews, Art Gallery, Japanese Movie Premiere, Japanese Cast Interviews, Trailers.
    Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge (DVD) due out on 2/20/18 (was 2/13/18).
    Special Features: Japanese Movie Premiere, Japanese Cast Interviews, Trailers.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-20-2018, 09:16 PM.

Uhhh...I do not like this one bit. Are they expecting this to have any real shelf appeal? I'm glad this is coming out though, wasn't expecting it so soon.

Am I way off base here? The poster art looks way better to me.
    Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

Poster art will likely be the coversheet. I like this for the slipcover, be neat if it was embossed with holofoil
      My Anime List
      YouTube <- I do collection Videos
      Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

A bit surprised that they went with this because that image was previously used for the light novel version. I wonder if the same will be done for The Last Mission since the LN for that had something different as well (and kinda better in comparison).

Anyway, if it's the same as the series sets then I expect this to be only for the slipcover while the poster/R2 release art will be on the case itself.
        Last edited by NJ_; 11-29-2017, 11:46 PM.
        Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

This is literally the first time I noticed that the title of this movie was "Phantom Rouge" and not "Phantom Rogue." D'oh!

I had this image as my desktop background from a while (screen captured from the movie announcement webpage). It's alright.

Comment

Damn, that sure is an eye sore there. Not what I had in mind.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
            Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
            Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Not exactly what I was expecting, but I'm okay with it. You have to admit, it's eye catching.

Comment

BD case use this cover art (I would assume it's the same for DVD).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X