Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The Cat Returns

Widgets Magazine

The Cat Returns (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 1/16/18.
    The Cat Returns (DVD) due out on 1/16/18.
    Last edited by WTK; 10-13-2017, 01:30 AM.

Too much text!! Jeez! "Less is more!"

Comment

My quibble isn't with the text. It's the image. Is it just me, or does it look... off? It doesn't seem to represent the film well. I actually like Disney's BD/DVD cover of this movie better. Now I'm not the hugest fan of The Cat Returns -- it's one of my least favorite Ghibli movies. But I do find it baffling that they would make such an odd choice for this cover art.

Comment

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Ca...184152/#Review

Comment

The image looks fine, but the text, there's just too much of it. And that orange thing that says "Includes new exclusive booklet with statements from the filmmakers", hopefully that's just a sticker on the shrink wrap because if it is part of cover, then it's is poorly positioned. The disc art looks pretty good.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
            And that orange thing that says "Includes new exclusive booklet with statements from the filmmakers", hopefully that's just a sticker on the shrink wrap because if it is part of cover, then it's is poorly positioned..
            All the new GKids Disney rescues have a sticker like that on the slipcovers, they can be easily taken off.

My Anime List
            YouTube <- I do collection Videos
            Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X