Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 11/14/17/
    Special Features: Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 10-26-2017, 06:36 PM.

Very nice and fitting with Mika, taking the first cover and having the two main main characters on each.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

I really don't like this show, but these are some amazing cover designs!

Comment

Even the standard edition has great cover design. I don't like Mika, but obviously he needs to be on the first cover, and that's a slick shot of the Gundam to take up most of the image. Combining the space background with a black Blu-ray banner is a really nice touch to bring everything together.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

Comment

With this being the first cover, of course Mikazuki needs to appear on it. The cover is great and quite appropriate given the way Funimation plans to release it.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: 2018 Winter Olympics from Pyeongchang, South Korea
            Bingefest 2018: Idol Incidents, Mayo Chiki, Brothers Conflict, Hikaru no Go
            Simulcasts: AMB, 3GL-2, CCS-C, OVL-2, YTB, YUC, ATR, DFX, RYO, MBC, GBS, KOK, SLS, HTR, DMR, DXP, HMK, DAK-2, TAK, FSN-E
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's a shame that the only extras on the dvd are funimation trailers. I feel Entertainment or Rightstuf would of given the viewer a better release with character profiles, mecha info and textless opening and closing themes, at the very least. Funimation's hands must be tied with this release if the only extra is Funimation propaganda trailers.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X