Widgets Magazine

anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day TV Series: Complete Blu-ray Box Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day TV Series: Complete Blu-ray Box Set

Widgets Magazine

http://aniplexusa.com/anohana
    Available on 10.31.2017
    Anohana Blu-ray Box Set

Disc Spec
    ■ Spoken Language: English & Japanese
    ■ Subtitles: English
    ■ Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
    ■ Episodes: 11
    ■ Number of Disc: 2 Blu-ray Discs
    ■ Total Run Time: Approx. 256 min.
    ■ Rating: 13 UP

Bonus Contents
    ■ Textless Opening & Ending
    ■ Web Previews
    ■ Trailers and Commercials
    ■ English Dub Teaser
    ■ English Dub Trailer
    ■ English Dub Bloopers
    ■ English Dub Commentary
    * Bonus contents subject to change.
    * Bonus contents include English subtitles.

Bonus Materials & Package
    ■ 60-page Deluxe Booklet
    ■ Rigid Box
    ■ Package Illustrated by Masayoshi Tanaka (Character Design)
    * Bonus contents subject to change.

SRP $149.98
    Sales Price $119.98

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Anoha...ox-Set-Blu-ray
    Last edited by WTK; 09-09-2017, 01:22 AM.

Looks like they are using the Japanese LE cover for their set.
    "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

That would make an amazing wraparound cover.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Will probably be used as-is as a landscape-orientation box side, just like the slipcase for the movie (the cover art for which this piece is meant to be a companion of).
        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
        Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
        Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Goes very well with the movie release, as unusual as that already was.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Packaging shot added to the first post.

Comment

A very similar packaging to AoA's release of the movie. I was hoping for a chipboard box, but this still beats NISA's obscenely big PE box.

Comment

Continuing to go well with the movie, which is appropriate. It may not have everything NISA's PE has, but between the two of them, it should be comprehensive enough.
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post
                  A very similar packaging to AoA's release of the movie. I was hoping for a chipboard box, but this still beats NISA's obscenely big PE box.
                  Still listed to have a Rigid Box.

Comment

Oh sweet looks amazing and in line with the previous movie release. Only nitpick would be the BD case cover is kind of meh. Would have personally preferred more full cover art piece though the included artbook should have me covered on that front.
                    My Anime List
                    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Very beautiful set there, and it goes along well with the movie as it features a daytime shot of the box in landscape orientation. While nowhere as nice as the NISA PE, it still is quite an amazing release that Aniplex is putting out. Just about the only knock on this release is the BD cover as there's quite a lot of unnecessary white space on it.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
                      Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
                      Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Not sure if this means anything but this has disappeared from Rightstuf.

I'm tempted but it seems pricey given I'd be upgrading from the standard NIS set.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                          Not sure if this means anything but this has disappeared from Rightstuf.

I'm tempted but it seems pricey given I'd be upgrading from the standard NIS set.
                          That usually means there's a technical glitch. Listings are never taken down even if they are unavailable to purchase (at least for a few years), so it should be back up shortly.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
                          Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
                          Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X